GENTOR emergency generator gasoline power generator 2200 watts reliable power supply with a digital voltmeter.
The emergency generator petrol provides a maximum power of 2200 watts and offers an operating time of about 13 hours with a full tank. You can keep your equipment alive for a long time with the help of the power generator petrol.
For various occasions
Use the petrol generator for your garden tools, your next outdoor party or just when you don't have easy access to the power outlet. The emergency generator is the savior when power is needed.
Start by a simple pull starter
Very simple application for starting the generator.
Mobile and portable use
Due to the net weight of about 37 Kg and the dimensions of 59,5 x 43,5 x 45,5 cm (LxWxH), the petrol emergency generator can be easily transported by car or cart. Simply move the generator to the desired location.
Sufficient connections for your tools
A total of 2x protective contact sockets are available. Operate several devices with the help of the power generator 230 V petrol and always keep your tools powered up.
Before starting for the first time, fill up with engine oil 10W30! Delivery takes place without oil and gasoline, use only unleaded gasoline.
Data sheet of the emergency generator:
- Petrol generator - air-cooled
- 1-cylinder, 4-stroke petrol engine
- 7.0 HP; 1-phase generator
- Rated voltage (AC): 230 V / 50 Hz
- Direct current (DC): 12 volts (max. 8.3 A)
- Rated current: 8.3 A / 1
- Engine oil: 10W-30
- Powerful generator with continuous output of 2200 watts (2000W per socket)
- Low petrol consumption (13 hours running time)
- Low oil protection = no engine start in case of low oil
- Generator fuel: unleaded petrol (also suitable: E10)
- Automatic voltage regulation
- Circuit breaker (overload protection and emergency oil level indicator)
- For emergency power supply or operating appliances independent of the main power supply
Engine data sheet:
- Engine : 1-cylinder, 4-stroke; air-cooled petrol engine.
- Cubic capacity : 208 ccm
- Max power (HP/rpm): 7.0 hp / 5.15 kW
- Ignition system : Contactless transistor ignition (CDI)
- Starting system : Cable (manual start)
- Fuel tank capacity (in litres): 15 L
- Engine oil filling quantity (in litres): 0.6
- Operating noise at 7m (dB): approx. 65
- Net weight (kg): approx. 37
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 59.5 x 43.5 x 45.4 cm
- AC frequency (Hz): 50 Hz
- AC output voltage (V): 230 Volt
Power unit connections:
- 2x AC 230 Volt
- 1x DC 12 V
Scope of delivery and accessories:
- 1x power generator (petrol-powered); operating instructions